Thankfully one of my BFF's that moved to AZ was getting married just a week after Shell, so I was able to stay in AZ and go to her wedding too!! I also did all of her wedding flowers. :) It was so much fun hanging out with her and helping her out with her wedding plans the week before the wedding and then getting to be there when she got married. The night before she was married we had a hotel room together with linz little sis Abby and her mom and sis in law came and we had a girls night full of facials, nails, and lots of laughs! I'm sad I didn't get a pict from that night. Oh well. Here are the picts from the wedding. . . .
The grooms boutonniere.
Groomsmen flowers
Linz bouquet. We decided to go a little funky because it fit her personality. What do you think??
The beautiful bride and her flowers.
Linz and her bridesmaids, Abby her sis, and Sydney her sis in law
Me and the bride. It looks like I a suffocating her!
Daniel and I being silly before the wedding
The newlyweds
Exchanging of the rings
They are now husband and wife!
Me and Shell
Daniel being silly
My fam, Hailey (Shells step daughter) Shell, me, Danny-boy, and Tyler
The bride and grooms first dance
So pretty, I did her hair too :)
Danny-boy and I. Since Brandin wasn't able to be there his bro was nice enough to fill in and be my date!

No comments:
Post a Comment