Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beveridge family photos

I was talking with Judith about us going to take our fam picts, and she told me that they didn't have ANY family picts. How sad! So we decided to go up and check out the fall colors and take some picts of them. Hopefully she likes them! lol.
 
It happened to be stormy the day that we were able to go. . which made for some pretty picts. . and we were drizzled on while posing! Oh well, at least it didn't all out rain on us, that wouldn't have been very much fun.
 
 


 
being silly . . :)




 
Playing with mommy in the leaves


 
Love these two. ..

 
So presh!

 
I love all the colors that were up there. .

 
Judith and I!






1 comment:

  1. You honestly did such a good job amber! They turned out so great and so gorgeous with all the pretty colors

    ReplyDelete