Brandin's lil sis Alyssa got married in April. They had the sealing in Denver at the temple there, but Brandin had class and I didn't have a babysitter to watch Carter overnight, so I wasn't able to go. But she had her reception in Grand Junction and I was able to make it to that! (which worked out nice for her since I did her bouquet and all the table centerpieces ha ha :) Thankfully my family wasn't far away and came and got Carter during the reception because he was getting crazy and I was able to enjoy it more without him. Thank you mom! :) You are a lifeseaver!!
Being silly, Hailey, Tyler, Shell, Cory, Mandi, and me :)
Being silly, Hailey, Tyler, Shell, Cory, Mandi, and me :)
Working on the wedding bouquet. .
Up close, she wanted it to be a little funky, so I put curly wire in it.
Brandins fam, minus Brandin, Daniel, and his wifey Krystal.
Shell and I
The AMAZING cake that Brandin's sis Mandi made.
Walter and Alyssa
One of the centerpieces.
Carter and I being silly.
The sign in table.
All the yummy food!!


.jpg)


.jpg)



I LOVE the flower arrangements! You are amazing!
ReplyDelete