This past month has been CRAZY busy for us. I always find it weird that during the cold winter months, I struggle with finding things to do and go out of my mind with boredom, but when warmer weather comes around I have more things to do than time in the day. How does that work??? Not that I am complaining. . . we are just starting the warmer months, so I have a lot to look forward to :) For this past month I have spent most of it in Colorado with Carter. We had my sis in law Alyssa's wedding, (and I had all the flowers to make and set up,) and then the flower shop had Prom, which was a very hectic week for us and I have decided that I am an old lady and can't do that kind of work in my flip flops, I need to buy ugly adult shoes to make it through the long hours on my feet. lol. (in a week and a half I worked 100 hours on my feet. They still hurt! ha ha) While I was in Colorado, Brandin was finishing up on his classes, poor boy had 1 midterm and 5 finals. (who schedules a midterm a couple days before the final??Crazy professor) But because he is amazing he came out of the semester with all A's and B+'s, so good job to the hubby. On kinda the same note, his differential equations (I don't even know if that is how to spell it lol) final took him 8 1/2 hours to take! Is that not insane? Poor boy is a trooper. Once all the final madness was over I came home and we took off to Park City for a 2 day get-a-way. It was heavenly! (I'll post more about that next time when I get all my picts uploaded.) Now Brandin's week break is over and he just started up his spring term. Thankfully he is only taking 1 class, which just that one class has 12 hours of classroom time a week, and he starts his L-SAT prep course tomorrow night. So back to an overbooked life. Ha ha. I leave AGAIN to Colorado next week for Mothers day flowers and they have some weddings, and Brandin continues with his crazy classes. Now that I have rambled on for a while I will finally get my picts on here, which is the whole reason I have a blog in the first place. lol :)
Ok, another story. A town an hour and a half away wasn't having prom at the high school, so the church decided to throw a "prom" dance for all of the kids, and invited other stakes to come as well. Since my siblings weren't going to prom in Fruita, they decided to go there instead. My lil sis asked me to come and do her hair and help her get ready, and we had a great time! Then they asked me if I would drive to to Rifle because they didn't want to go with one of the leaders. So to Rifle we went!! It was fun getting to hang out with kids 10 years younger than me all night ;) We finally made it back to GJ around midnight, and it rained the whole way home.
And a couple picts of flowers made by me :) Another story, during those 2 weeks in Colorado, it snowed so bad that my wipers kept freezing to the windshield and I would have to stop and break them away from the windshield so I could drive to work. MISERABLE!! Why is it snowing at the end of April?!?





i'm so sad your in colorado but not with me! how far are you guys? We are visiting provo in a couple weeks! i better get to see your pretty face amber!
ReplyDeleteI am sad too!! I would be about 4 hours away from you guys, over the mountain :( When are you coming!?!? I would love to see you!!! If you need a place to stay. . . we have couches :)
Delete