More catch-up time! lol. It feels that is all that I am doing lately, just trying to catch up on my own life! :) Not that I am complaining, I would rather be too busy than too bored. But after Carter was up half of last night for who knows what reason, I feel extra behind today (If I don't have 8 straight hours of sleep I am a huge grouch, just ask the hubby and Carter! lol) I was lucky enough to get to spend a whole week with Brandin and Carter while Brandin was between classes, and then in Fruita AGAIN for 2 weeks to work at the flower shop (Mothers Day, graduation, and weddings) and I just got back a couple days ago. Now I am ready for a nap! lol. So right before Carter and I headed for Colorado, the weather here FINALLY started to feel like spring (breaking 50 degrees) (PS I HATE winter and being cold!lol) So we celebrated by going outside and doing LOTS of hiking. Hopefully in the next couple days I will finally get all caught up :)
The first hike that we decided to do was hiking to the Y. I have wanted to do that since we moved here, and made Brandin promise me we would hike there before we left this state for good. He got sick of me reminding him, so he finally agreed to go. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!??! Never again am I going to hike that "hill". Carter ran up the whole dang thing, Brandin went along like there was no problem, and I wanted to puke my guts up and once I made it to the top I just about passed out and sat there for at least 10 min without moving. Can we say out of shape?? :) To make matters worse there was an old man, at least in his 60's that went up and down that path a couple times before I made it to the top. But now I can say I did it, and I have NO desire to ever go back! Oh yeah, and after Carter ran up the whole way, he turned around and ran back down the whole thing. I think I need to put that boy in track!
Trying to attack the camera.
Trying to attack the camera.
Looking out over provo
Mommy finally made it!
Provo/Orem
The Y!!
Carter running ahead. . down the whole mountain. Crazy boy!
On our way to the Y!








yay! love your updates. ugh i tried once and hated that hike so when steve wanted to hike it i opted out haha i LOVE love the picture of the three of you though! so gorgeous. i was so sad to miss you in provo :(
ReplyDelete