Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bridal Veil Falls

After hiking to the Y Brandin was all motivated to get into shape. So the next day we went for a hike to bridal veil falls, just a 10 min drive from out apt. The walk to the falls itself was nothing, but then after seeing the waterfall Carter decided to go hiking and make his own trail. We ended up scaling halfway up the mountain and poking our heads our right by the waterfall, only much higher up than the trail goes. It was a ton of fun! Now if only all of this hiking was getting my white skin tan, lol. Not really anticipating this one, I think I will always be extra white from now on. :) 

Out by the falls


Our feet looking down at the water. 



Hiking up the the middle of the falls. 

My baby mountain goat! lol

Brandin got to be the caboose :) 

Hiking back down. . 

I couldn't fit the whole cliff in the pict

1 comment: