Can I just say I feel old? I know that 5 years isn't that long, but it has gone by so fast and I can't believe it has already been 5 years since we were crazy and ran away and eloped. Brandin was amazing and made me a photo album will silly captions in it from the last 5 years, and then he also gave me a Canon Powershop Elph that I have been dying to have for over a year now (and it's bright blue!!!!!). How did I get to be so lucky to be married to my best friend (and a hot best friend to boot!!) that takes such good care of me? I am one lucky girl! He also took me out to dinner and for some reason I was craving Olive Garden, so away we went! The Beveridges were so nice and volunteered to watch Carter for us so we could relax during dinner. We have great friends!
After dinner on our way home it started pouring rain and we were hoping it would let up soon, so we entertained ourselves by taking silly picts in the car with my new camera!
Our wedding pict and us 5 years later, I am whiter but otherwise I think we look pretty much the same.

Happy Anniversary! I was going to text you but I didn't know if you preferred your sealing date. Love ya, miss ya!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Amber!
ReplyDelete