This little boy loves to pose with his cars! So silly :)
Uncle Tyrell came to visit and Carter LOVES him! He was so happy to have him here, especially when we went to Seven Peaks, mommy is no longer cool! ha ha.
Setting up for Ale's birthday party! Ellen, Judith and I made the fun pom poms! We were up until 1 am the night before trying to get them done. . . and I think they turned out great!
The tables all set up
Carter, Emily, and Nichole.
The Pepers and the Hopkins
Carter and Ale
Ale and her Birthday cake. I helped Ellen make it, and it turned out so cute! She did a great job!
Carter and Daddy
The next day Nichole had her birthday!
Carter and Celeste playing together :)
Love this little face!
Breaking open in the Pinata
Carter playing at the playground
Carter and Mommy
Carter caught an ant and was so proud of himself!
Playing with the and! ha ha

You are the most creative person I know Amber! You always make the COOLEST things...ever. I love that picture of you and Carter, you two are babes. Also, glad the one of us didn't make it to facebook ;) I look like I'm about to take over with size hah
ReplyDelete