One of my friends in Grand Junction passed away, and her mom is Jimmie, the lady who I worked/work for at the flower shop. Since her mom owns a flower shop there were so many flowers and it was beautiful! I'm glad that I live so close so I was able to go and help make the flowers. Unfortunately my camera died while I was taking picts, so I didn't get pictures of everything :(
She loved purses so they had me put her Prada purse in one of the standing sprays
It's a bad pict, but they wanted her heels that she loved in with the flowers. They turned out really pretty in the flowers.
The Casket piece.
She worked at a salon so they wanted hair products put in an arrangement. .
The people that work at the flower shop that I love! Sam and Jay
Kris, me, and Sam

No comments:
Post a Comment