We decided for my birthday to do a Hawaiian Luau theme, which was a lot of fun because it meant I could make a pineapple palm tree!! It was raining outside for most of the day, so we had set everything up in our apt. But 30 min before people were suppose to come over the sun came out so we hurried and moved everything outside, and that made me really happy because I wanted to be able to use our tiki torches!!!
Here is everything originally set up inside. .
And then moved outside! Brandin and I on my birthday. .
The food! We did kalua (however you spell that) pork, and rice and then TONS of fruit! I love that my birthday is in summer so fruit is so cheap :)
Everyone outside hanging out. .
Nicole was so nice and made me a cheesecake for my birthday! She really is the best :)
Carter and Tait playing outside.

Looks fun glad you had a happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteYou did an AMAZING job on the fruit tree! And that was the best dinner I've had in awhile {almost all fruit :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so fun, thanks for such a fun night! Tate loved loved loved hanging out with Carter :)