Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sunday walk


We decided to go for a walk, and I brought along my camera. . . much to Brandin's delight! ha ha


Carter showing off his climbing skills. 


Jumping from the playground to daddy's arms


launching off. .  



Flying through the air. . . 


oops! Missed!!! ha ha jk.


Carter loves the temple! He cried to go for a walk to see the temple, and then he wanted a pict with "his" temple!


More faces!!


Family photo



This little boy LOVES to  pose for picts! 


2 comments:

  1. SO cute! Tate loves going on walks to see the temple too :)

    I love all of these pictures! Especially the one of Carter jumping. Nice photography skills lady! :) Seriously, such a cool picture! And then the one of him in front of the temple :) He is such a little stud, that Carter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumping pics too! haha!!!

    ReplyDelete