Carter wanted to go play outside, so I told him once he cleaned up his room we would go out. He came and told me it was clean, so I went in to check and he had picked everything up off the floor and put it on his bed. Silly boy! He gets an A for effort and still got to go outside. :)
Lately he loves "reading" books to me, and it is always interesting to see what story he is going to tell! Ha ha
He found most of his "Cars" cars and lined them up. Can you say obsessed?!?
Today he was having fun jumping off the playground.
Carter and Emily were playing cars at toys-r-us. Carter's face cracks me up!
Check it out!! I have plants and they are still alive!!!!! That NEVER happens :)
I found baskets for my coat hanger that Brandin's dad made and Brandin gave me for Christmas. Now it looks complete! I love it :)
Carter chillin on the couch watching a movie.
Cute boy posing for the camera before going to bed. Love him :)
He made a "ball" out of a napkin and was having fun throwing it around. This little boy had a funny imagination.

Such a cute kid!
ReplyDelete