Thursday, March 21, 2013

Carter and Steven


Last Sunday we went for a walk around the temple with the Pepers. It is finally getting warm enough to go outside again. Carter and Steven had a blast running around and playing in the water. Afterwards we all had dinner and watched Wreck it Ralph. (I think Carter's 5th time watching it now. lol) I love relaxing Sudays :) 

Carter and Steven playing in the water. By the time we walked home they had both soaked their sleeves with cold water. Silly boys!


Racing away from the parents. .   


And RUN down the hill!!




Boys and their daddy's :) 


I babysat Steven the other day and these 2 had a blast playing with trucks and cars :) All boy!



Their version of duck duck goose :) 


Carter, Seven, and Ale playing outside. . .


Ale flying her airplane. She is so cute!



1 comment: