Brandin was invited to join Phi Kappa Phi because he was in the top 7% of all Juniors at BYU. ( don't tell him I told you, he doesn't like people to know his accomplishments!:) Last night was initiation night, which meant dinner and boring talks. lol. Dinner was good though, so I can't complain too much!
So pretty sure I need a tan, Brandin makes me look extra white!
The table when we got there.
Today Carter and I were playing around with my camera, he is so cute! Love the silly faces he comes up with. Here he is bugging his eyes :)
And now squinting his eyes. .
Being goofy!
I had to squeeze his little face in-between my cheek and arm to get him to hold still enough to take a pict. :)

yay brandin!! that's amazing, he should be proud!
ReplyDeleteand carter, ohhhh i miss him so much. he is so dang cute! and your gorgeous <3