Wednesday, March 20, 2013

St. Patty's day

Since it's St. Patty's party, of course we had to go to church wearing green! And we even found matchy matchy green ties for Brandin and Carter! Wahoo!!


Then we made a bunch of green food and invited our friends over to celebrate! It started at 4:30 and didn't end until 9. That is a what makes it feel like a success to me. :) ha ha. 

I made rainbow cupcakes, 


The best pict I got of the food, we had green rolls, green Jello, and in the center I have a gold pot with chocolate candy in it! When Ale found it later in the night, she was so hyper and excited to have chocolate, it was super cute! I wish I would have had my camera then. 

Julia brought over green pasta, and as usual by the time I get to the food to take picts, it's mostly gone. 


Green potato soup!


Green Koolaid, that is now mostly gone. 


Elllen, me, and Marla


The back of TJ and Aurturo (sp?)


Santy, Steven, and Carter


Brandin getting a balloon to stay on Ale's head. 


It's stuck :) 


Nikki dancing


2 comments:

  1. Tate should be in that picture by the window! :( are all my comments for forever going to be sad? Haha this looks like so much fun! I love all the green!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way too good with your party themes/food. Your cupcakes rock.

    ReplyDelete