Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Julia's Baby Shower

Ellen and I decided to throw a baby shower for Julia, and since she is having a girl we went with lots of pink!

The diaper cake we made. 

 The rice crispie treats. 
u

Pinterest had a pict of a fruit baby, although our cantalope baby was bigger than the watermelon bed we put it in. lol. Looks a little alien :) 



Baby feet cupcakes :) 


The decor :) 


One of our friends had done a head band making station at her baby shower, and it was so cute I had to copy it. 



White chocolate covered Oreo's. has anyone ever done this?  I think I am in love! So good!!!


Ellen made a yummy cheese thing, I don't know what it is called, but it was so good!!


The Games! We blindfolded people and only let them use one hand to try and put a diaper on a baby (Cater's stuffed animals.) Julia and Jamie won, Brittany and Whitney didn't even come close! 



We had 2 teams competing to blow up balloons and stuff their person the fastest. 


Debbie was voted the be the one getting stuffed on her team, and they won! Good job guys :) 



Jessica's team tried really hard, but lost by 2 balloons. lol





Julia popping the balloons. 



Making the headbands!




The finished product :) Yeah!!


1 comment:

  1. this makes me miss everyone so much! you are so so talented amber, you should seriously become a party planner. you'd rock at it. and sooooo kind! you are one of the nicest people i know, always thinking about other people. it was so nice of you to do this for julia.

    i miss everyone so much. i'm excited to catch up with your blog when we have internet! just using mcdonald's now ;)

    ReplyDelete