Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rock Climbing!!

 
So Brandin has been wanting to take Carter rock climbing for a while to burn off his never ending energy. We finally had some time and took him this past weekend. It was only 4 bucks for Carter to climb and he was certainly tired by the end of it!! I call that a success :) He even climbed pretty high a couple of times!
 
Getting his harness on.
 
 
Being goofy
 
Checking out the wall. . .
 
Daddy helped him :)
 
And away he goes!

 
Go Carter go!
 
That's as high he would go before getting scared and letting go.
 
On a side note, I went with Ellen Fri night for a bit, and Carter and Daddy had a boys night! It consisted of wreck it Ralph (Carter's new fav movie) Soda, popcorn, and candy!! Lucky for me I got home in time to enjoy most of it too!! Yeah! We love parties with Daddy!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment