Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Library

 
 
 
Today was the first time I took Carter to the 3+ library group. They take all the kids to a different room and do songs and activities with them, all while the parents can watch from a TV monitor in the library. Carter went in the little kids door all by himself, then as soon as he realized I wasn't there he freaked out a bit and tried to come back out. But they had already locked the door, so he finally calmed down and seemed to like it. Then when he came out we went and read for 30 min. That's righ people, Carter sat still for #30 min!!!!! I think this is the first time in his life that has ever happened. After that they had a toddler time with puppet shows and lots and lots of kids. It was a good time! We left there and met up with my friend Sam and her 2 kiddos to play at the park. Now Carter is fast asleep and I get to go do dishes ;)
 
 
They have a Cat in the Hat themed wall, so Carter of course had to go pose and get a pict taken.
 
 
All the books he picked out were Dr. Suess. New obsession??
 
The massive park. Seriously so big I cant find him half the time.
 
Snuggling at home with Mommy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment